Finally, I’m done! After 3 long weeks of editing and coloring, I finally put up a friendly aesthetic for my website.
Here are the changes I have made and simple navigation guide you can use to browse my website:
1. For easy access to your choice of country or topic, click the then choose anything from the tagcloud. This tagcloud represents everything this site has to offer. Each post was tagged with specific categories. But take note, everytime you move to the previous/next page or refresh a page, the tagcloud needs to load for a max of 5 seconds. The size of each tag depends on the number of posts the tag has been used. Hovering on each tag will give you the number of posts you can see.
2. I decided to put my photo. HAHAHA. That’s the best photo I can get. =P
3. Page Links:
On The Curtain
- Little Me – want to know few info about me?
- More Phlogs – this will redirect you to my personal keepsakes: olebyah.multiply.com which has been in existence since my college years. I post here every photo I get to have for any kind of trip and events and my thoughts on a lot of things around me.
- My What Nots – camera, accessories, photo-editing program, etc. Find here any basic info on my travel blog and photography.
- Ask Me – if you have any question, just go here and I’ll try my best to answer. Might as well email me? Send me one at email@example.com
- RSS – want to see the latest stuffs in this website? Just put the RSS feed to any of your online browser.
- Archive – browse all my posts in one page which you can filter by date.
4. You can find me at Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo and email me directly from your pc’s default email account in the “Let’s keep in touch” located at the left side. However, I don’t accept friend requests unless it’s ok for me.
5. As the copyright laws imply, any reproduction or distribution of any of my posts are prohibited. Email me if interested in doing so. And I would appreciate, if any of my posts will be used, if a link to this website is made for such. =)
6. Comment, Like and Share every post you think is really good. I hope everything. *crossedfingers*
7. And oh, share this website to your family and friends.
Million Thanks. =)
Let’s put some more adventure to our next travel!